top of page

Tongs break on man after he forgets to click-test them before use

Yesterday, Matthew, 30, had all the sausages prepared and ready to go on the grill for his family barbeque, until disaster struck when he attempted to grab a sausage with the tongs without first testing if they worked. Witnesses report that the tongs flung open, sending the spring across the yard and into the garden. Matthew told us he has never felt so annoyed at himself for forgetting the first rule of tong use - clicking them (twice) to make sure they work. He was put under barbeque supervision for the rest of the night.



Recent Posts

See All

Misinformed Magpie News

APPRENTICE BROUGHT BACK TO REALITY AFTER BEING CALLED 'CHAMP' 32 TIMES ON FIRST DAY DON'T CHAMP ME MATE: Riding high off his Year 12 social status, local apprentice Tony had his biggest reality check

Misinformed Magpie News

LOCAL TEACHER EXHAUSTED FROM FIRST DAY AFTER 3-MONTH BREAK TOUGH LIFE: Just 1 day in to the new school year, local teacher Ava has already felt like giving up after failing to control her Year 3 class

bottom of page